- Point of Clarification- SRO Memorandum of Understanding (9/20/18)
- Windham joins Club of 1000 (9/19/18)
- Class of 68 holds reunion (9/19/18)
- Priggel takes Second in Pageant (9/19/18)
- Dogs discussed in September Council meeting (9/19/18)
- A Sun Kissed Celebration (9/19/18)
- Missouri Businesses Describe the Harmful Effects of the Trade War (9/14/18)
- Schedule set for Gideon Volleyball TournamentThe schedule has been released for the Gideon Invitational. The 16-team varsity volleyball tournament takes place Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Gideon High School. The tournament is divided into four four-team pools. Portageville, Richland, Hayti, and Delta C-7 will compete in Pool 2 and Campbell, New Madrid County Central, Charleston and Cooter will compete in Pool 3 Thursday...
Your source to what's happening in the New Madrid County area! Call 573-379-5355 to place your event.
Fund raisers, such as car washes, dinners, yard, rummage and bake sales will not be placed on the Community Bulletin Board.
The Portageville Missourian provides the Community Bulletin Board calendar as a service to our readers. It is open to civic groups, clubs, schools and other area non-for-profit organizations. Items may contain the following information only: event, date, time, place and person to contact for further information. For meetings, the highlight of the event may be mentioned.
Every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. there is a Fellowship Breakfast followed by Worship at 10:00 a.m. at Living Stone Baptist Church, 514 West 12th Street in Portageville.
Third Tuesday each month at 6:00 pm, Planning & Zoning Board meets at City Hall.
Third Monday each month at 7 p.m., NAACP meets at Zion Rock in Portageville.
Every Third Thursday at 6:30 p.m., Family Council Meeting at Portageville Nursing Center
PANCAKE BREAKFAST - The 2019 PHS Project Graduation is having a Pancake Breakfast on Saturday, Oct. 13 from 7:00 am - 10:00 am. It will be held in the St. Eustachius Parish Center located at 200 W. 4th St. in Portageville. All tickets are PRE-SALE ONLY, cost is $7.00. To go orders include 3 pancakes, 2 sausages and milk.
Attention Class of 1978-1979!!
Get ready for the 39th and 40th Portageville Class Reunions to be held at the Portageville Community Center on October 12 & 13, 2018.
Friday - Meet and Greet from 7:00 PM - 9:00 AM. Saturday - Class Reunion from 7:00 PM to 9:00 AM
For more information, please call Linda Haynes, 816-582-7679.
Phillips Family Reunion - The family of the late Loyd and Addie Phillips wishes to invite friends and family to their reunion. The reunion is set for Saturday, October 6th, starting at 10:00 a.m. in the Red Building at Portageville's Meatte Memorial Park.
New Portageville Chamber of Commerce Monthly meetings
1st Tuesday: Coffee Club at Katie's Diner at 8:00am
2nd Monday: Formal Business Meeting at City Hall at 6:30pm
3rd Wednesday: Lunch Bunch Meeting at Gator's Pizza at 11:00am
Delta Area Blind
Assisting the Blind/Visually impaired and sighted members in the Southeast Missouri area. Call to see how we could lend support to you and your family. Wanda K. Matlock at 573-379-3880 or Jim Taul at 573-380-3633.