- Three Rivers College Releases Spring 2019 Dean’s List (6/6/19)
- PORTAGEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL HONOR ROLL 4TH QUARTER (6/6/19)
- Portageville Elementary announces Perfect Attendance and Honor Roll (6/6/19)
- SEVEN SOUTHEAST MISSOURI MEN CHARGED WITH METHAMPHETAMINE TRAFFICKING (6/6/19)
- Fourth Quarter Perfect Attendance and Honor Roll for Portageville Middle School (6/6/19)
- NRCS Accepting Applications from Rice Farmers in Nine SEMO Counties to Enhance Waterfowl Habitat (6/6/19)
- Who Remembers This? (5/30/19)
- New scoreboard at the Big ParkPortageville School District baseball teams are fortunate to get to play on some of the nicest high school and middle school baseball fields in Southeast Missouri. According to a post on the Portageville School District Facebook page, it says, “We appreciate this privilege and honor. Mr. ...
Thomas M. GrableThomas M. Grable was born December 10, 1961, at Pemiscot Memorial Hospital in Hayti, MO to Dr. James D. and Virginia Grable of Portageville, MO. His siblings, Ann, Kaye, and Jimbo were eagerly...
Susan Elizabeth Lester EftinkSusan Elizabeth Lester Eftink, 66, died peacefully in her home in Garner, NC, on April 6, 2019. She was born in Portageville, MO, on August 14, 1952. She had previously lived for over 30 years in...
Portageville Municipal Court (6/6/19)The following cases were heard in the Portageville Municipal Court on May 2, 2019, by Judge Chris Stinnett. Fines ordered include Court Costs: Kimberly Garcia – No Valid Operator’s License $225.00;...
Municipal Court Report (5/20/19)The following cases were heard in the Portageville Municipal Court on April 4, 2019 by Judge Chris Stinnett. Fines ordered include Court Costs: Anthony Brown – Driving while revoked or suspended (2...
Your source to what's happening in the New Madrid County area! Call 573-379-5355 to place your event.
The Portageville Missourian provides the Community Bulletin Board calendar as a service to our readers. It is open to civic groups, clubs, schools and other area not-for-profit organizations. Items may contain the following information only: event, date, time, place and person to contact for further information. For meetings, the highlight of the event may be mentioned.
Every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. there is a Fellowship Breakfast followed by Worship at 10:00 a.m. at Living Stone Baptist Church, 514 West 12th Street in Portageville.
Third Tuesday each month at 6:00 pm, Planning & Zoning Board meets at City Hall.
Every Third Thursday at 6:30 p.m., Family Council Meeting at Portageville Nursing Center.
New Portageville Chamber of Commerce Monthly meetings
1st Tuesday: Coffee Club at Katie's Diner at 8:00 am
2nd Monday: Formal Business Meeting at City Hall at 6:30 pm
3rd Wednesday: Lunch Bunch Meeting at Gator's Pizza at 11:00 am
Delta Area Blind
Assisting the Blind/Visually impaired and sighted members in the Southeast Missouri area. Call to see how we could lend support to you and your family. Wanda K. Matlock at 573-379-3880 or Jim Taul at 573-380-3633.